Brickstone and Associates, LLC has been working with businesses just like yours for over a decade. We have a full range of accounting services. And our services are available to fit your individual or business needs. Brickstone Accounting Services offer outstanding accounting, regulatory compliance, and financial management services. Our accountants can work in virtual environments. And if your company lacks the ability to set up virtual systems, it’s not a problem. Because we set up virtual systems for virtual bookkeepers and accountants, we offer that service as well.
Our accounting services are used for many purposes. And they are applied to government agencies and private businesses, subject to government regulations. Our accountants provide accounting solutions. And we perform services for these agencies and contractors. We make sure revenues and expenditures are carried out according to law. Brickstone makes certain that your company’s accounting practices are compliant with IRS, FAR and other federal and state regulations. In doing so, we are often involved in the budgeting, forecasting, and asset management with our clients.
Our team reviews the records for a company or firm financial management practices. And we check for mismanagement, fraud and waste. We evaluate your budgeting and management systems and operations. And we are diligent in reviewing performance, efficiency, and compliance to laws and regulations. Our internal auditors specialize in areas such as information technology auditing, compliance auditing, environmental auditing and more.
We are experienced in areas such as hospitality management, non-profit (501 (c) 3) organizations. We include government contracting services and much more. Our firm has the ability to perform virtually across the country. And we offer full-service accounting, as well as on-call retainer services.
Our QuickBooks advisors include accountants and bookkeepers. They review client accounts at regular intervals to ensure that the structure of accounts remains accurate. Advisors are there anytime you call with a question or need advice for an important business decision. Your call is always welcomed. We can assist with the review of your QuickBooks Bookkeeping file to help you make more informed decisions. Our firm can help you by reviewing your QuickBooks to make sure everything is where it should be. We make sure that QuickBooks is set up properly. Nothing will balance if QuickBooks is not set up properly. It will be impossible to generate accurate profit and loss statements and other financial reports that you need to successfully run your business.
We are a full-service accounting firm. We offer a broad range of services for business owners, executives, and independent professionals. We are affordable, experienced, and friendly. Our firm is one of the leading firms in the area. By combining our expertise, experience, and the energy of our staff, each client receives close personal and professional attention.
Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but can't afford a full-time CFO or controller. If you're fortunate enough to be in this position, then we have the perfect solution for you. Our Part-Time CFO service gives you a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success.
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $60,000 to over $100,000 per year plus bonuses and benefits. Our Part-Time CFO services provides you with experienced support at a small fraction of that cost.
Here's what you get with our Part-Time or Virtual CFO services...
Meaningful tax savings aren’t achieved by just correctly filing at the local, state, federal, or international levels. They are realized through a knowledgeable, integrated approach that anticipates how each tax challenge influences the decisions you make to achieve corporate and personal growth.
When you partner with Brickstone, our tax advisors work alongside you at every stage of your personal or business lifecycle. With a breadth of services extending far beyond filing and compliance issues, our approach is focused on capturing value by strategically planning around your core financial objectives. By leveraging our extensive experience in the middle market, we help you achieve your goals – whether that be to expand into new markets, expand your workforce, invest in new opportunities or provide for the next generation. Our tax advisory services include:
· Compensation & Benefits – Building tax-optimized design and implementation of ESOPs, retirement plans, employee benefits, and other types of executive compensation programs
· Credits & Incentives – Identifying and capturing all federal, state, and local tax credits and incentives to make strategic business improvements.
· Federal Tax – Tackling the complexity of federal tax obligations with special attention to your business goals, structure, and industry.
· Indirect Tax – Managing your exposure to VAT and Sales & Use taxes, while realizing additional savings through streamlined compliance programs.
· International Tax Planning – Fueling your presence in global markets with strategic tax structuring, transfer pricing analysis, foreign tax compliance and more.
· Private Client – Developing comprehensive plans for enabling business transitions, establishing family offices, philanthropic gifting, and other wealth transfer strategies
· State and Local Tax – Improving compliance and maximize tax savings for your business across multiple jurisdictions.
· Tax Function Optimization – Complementing your tax team with outsourced or co-sourced solutions and technological improvements
Whether you're buying or selling a business, expanding into other states, or going global, we're there helping you understand how your business strategies will impact your tax position – so you can minimize risk and maximize opportunity.
Tax knowledge you can trust
Brickstone’s team of tax consultants are uniquely positioned to help you throughout your business’s journey. We are in constant contact with tax officials and legislators understanding the latest developments in tax policy and regulation. Teams leverage their deep knowledge of the regulatory landscape around taxation so that we can help clients understand and plan for emerging legislation and rulings before they affect their businesses.
OZ BUSINESS FORMATION
Interested in structuring your business as a Qualified Opportunity Zone Business? We can advise you on IRS requirements for QOZBs, assist in determining the feasibility of operating as a Qualified Opportunity Zone Business, and provide step-by-step assistance in structuring your business to meet those requirements.
OPPORTUNITY FUND CREATION
Whether you’re looking to form your own captive Opportunity Fund or structure a syndicated capital deal, our legal professionals can advise on entity structure and provide entity formation, QOF certification, and ongoing compliance services for your OZ Fund.
CONNECT INVESTORS WITH OPPORTUNITIES
We link investors who have capital gains to deploy with active Opportunity Zone funds. Tell us more about your investment goals, and we’ll connect you with partners who can help you reach them.
CryptoCurrency is changing our world one coin at time. Learn about this world-changing movement and how you can be a part of it from Brickstone Crypto Advisors.
Already have a basic knowledge of cryptocurrencies? Consult with us to gain more advanced knowledge such as DeFI (decentralized finance) for yield farming, savings and lending. Investing in ICO’s or IDO’s (Initial Coin/Dex Offerings), hot and cold storage wallets, how to distinguish between good and bad token investments or advanced custom topics.
Want to set up your own Crypto Currency? Brickstone Team can get you there at minimal cost.
Brickstone is a member of Government Blockchain Association and has consulted with high net worth individuals and corporations in creating a plan and executing a sound and effective crypto investment Strategy.
How to register your business in the USA
Why Establish a US Company in the first place?
· Creating a global brand
· Favorable economic environment
· Incentives offered by federal, state and local governments
· Your U.S. non-resident owned businesses gives you the save advantages and responsibilities as a resident owned business
· Access to new markets
· Availability of workers
· Stable political environment
· Technological advancements
· Protection of intellectual property
· Access to Capital
· Access to Grants or Resources if an NGO
· Opportunity to earn US residency for the company owners
If you a registered company in your country of origin, you are qualified to register in the US.
Businesses in Africa are finding it difficult to access capital at home but one of the ways around this problem is for these companies to tap into the global market by launching a branch or a subsidiary of their company in the US.
By registering your business in the US is a badge of honor to enable your organization to offer services to anyone around the globe.
Generally, there are no restrictions on foreign ownership of a company formed in the United States. The procedure for a foreign citizen to form a company in the US is the same as for a US resident. It is not necessary to be a US citizen or to have a green card to own a corporation or LLC.
Opening a U.S. business as a non-resident may require extra steps, this is where our firm Brickstone & Associates, LLC comes in. Our office will guide you through the entire process.
Among the services that Brickstone & Associates, LLC provides for you include:
1. Incorporate your business or organization in the US
2. Obtain a Tax ID Number for your business
3. Assist you with opening a US Bank Account
4. Obtain Virtual Office Space and business phone number
5. Establish a Dun and Bradstreet profile for your company
6. Obtain SAM Account to enable you qualify for US Government Grants and do business with US Government
7. Assist you to obtain Business licenses and permits
8. Apply for a 501(C) Designation if you are not for profit organization
9. Assist you to set up proper accounting records
10. Prepare Yearly Financial Statement
11. Prepare Yearly Taxes
12. Establish member of the Board and Management if applicable
13. Keep your company in compliance of US laws and regulation
14. Send out tax deductible information to donors (If an NGO)